The Oakley Union Elementary School will again be offering before and after school childcare at each of the elementary school sites for the 2013-2014 school year. These centers are called the Extended Day Learning Centers (EDLC.) Complete application packets are available at each of the elementary school sites. For your convenience, the forms are also available below.
Many of your questions will be answered by information in the Extended Day Learning Center Handbook. If you still have questions after reviewing the handbook, you can contact Tammy Gonis, the Program Coordinator for the EDLC, at 625-7053. You can also email Tammy.
- Extended Day Learning Center Handbook
- Manual De Centros De Aprendizaje De Día Prolongado
- EDLC Contract 2014-15
- EDLC Contract 2015-16
- El Centro de Aprendizaje Del Día Prolongado Contrato
- EDLC Student Information Form
- Centros de Aprendizaje de Día Prolongado Hoja de Información del Estudiante
- EDLC Pick Up Authorization Form
- Autorizado para Recoger